List of Betting sites not on Gamstop
Non-Gamstop Bookies in the UK: General Information
|Number of Bookmakers not on GamStop||100+|
|Reviewed Bookmakers not on GamStop|
|Accepting Players on GamStop||Yes|
|Popular Sports to Bet On||Football, Cricket, Horse Racing, eSports|
|Betting Bonuses||Free bets, Improved odds, Cashback, Loyalty programme|
|Payment Methods||Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, E-Wallets, Crypto, Phone Payments|
|Average Withdrawal Time||15-30 min|
|Minimum Wagering Rate||x1|
|Accepting UK Players||Yes|
|Top Bookmaker not on GamStop||MagicWin|
|New Bookmakers not on GamStop||TrustDice Casino, Royal Lama Casino, Richy Leo|
|Safety & Legality||Guaranteed|
Types of Sportsbooks Not On Gamstop
If you thought betting sites not on GamStop UK were like two peas in a pod, they are not. Instead, they come in different types and with other purposes.
Fully online bookmakers
These are sites that have no offline betting outlets. They only operate online. Such platforms provide pre-match betting, betting on live events, and convenient live streaming of events.
Because they are based solely on the internet, they can offer better odds with lower margins than traditional brands. For the same reason, they have a more comprehensive selection of sports and innovative entertainment such as virtual sports, fantasy leagues, and eSports betting.
The development of online betting has led to exchanges like Betfair and BETDAQ. However, these betting websites do not on GamStop automatically combine bets with suitable odds from different players. In a sense, this principle is similar to Forex trading.
Exchanges remove the notion of bookmaker’s margin but take a commission on winnings and maintain a so-called market price index. That is, you can’t get 100% odds here either.
Nevertheless, such bookmakers not on GamStop often offer more favourable odds than those of the usual offline and online brands. You can also make money from arbitrage.
Hybrid online betting sites
Also, similar betting websites not on GamStop can provide other services not related to sports. Modern technology makes it possible to save money on organising gambling. Therefore, it is relatively easy for online brands to build casino games, slots, bingo, keno, poker, instant win games and other entertainment into their sites.
Some brands operate via SMS, phones and emails. In addition, some sites prioritise mobile versions and apps.
Skins of traditional bookmakers
Offline bookmakers also support gaming websites. But gambling brands are forced to choose an offline or online side, as it is costly to set up gambling services.
Therefore, if a traditional bookmaker goes online, it buys a ‘skin’ or ‘white label’ from large developers who specialise in gambling platforms. Such a site is branded and can also include sports, slots, tables, lottery etc.
Some non GamStop bookmakers specialise in eSports. On these sites, you will find offers on all the more or less known disciplines such as LoL, Dota 2, Counter-Strike, Hearthstone, Starcraft 2, etc.
Such sites provide bets possible only in video games and consider the peculiarities of eSports: online competitions, payment not only in money but also in skins, etc.
Betting Apps Not on Gamstop
Do you love betting on sports? We have you covered if you are looking for the best UK non-Gamstop sports betting apps. Our experts have reviewed the best gambling websites, not on Gamstop. UK players who want to bypass Gamstop want to play on reputable betting sites that offer security, great bonuses, and offer the best odds.
You can place bets on various sports and leagues worldwide on the best non-Gamstop online gambling sites. Non-Gamstop sites offer various sports betting options, including football, basketball, hockey, and many others.
UK players can enjoy the best gaming experience with unique features and welcome bonuses on a non-Gamstop betting site. Betting not on Gamstop sports betting sites gives you an edge over other players. You will have more options, and flexibility, and can win more playing on bookies, not on Gamstop.
How we rate the UK sports betting sites not on GamStop
We rank UK betting sites not on GamStop on dozens of criteria. A team of experts with years of experience personally tests the gaming platforms and their offers. We check the support team, the performance of bonuses and promotions, and the quality of streaming and mobile versions.
We then give scores based on the knowledge gained and compile an objective judgment rating. We aim to add brands that are licensed and provide safe play. It ensures you get all the conditions for an enjoyable and secure experience.
- Availability of licences and certificates
- Responsible gaming policy
- Advantageous odds and low margins
- Range of offer, including the number of sports disciplines and markets, slots, live casino releases and other gambling games
- The number and profitability of bonuses and promotions offered
- The quality of service support
- Convenient and fast payment systems, availability of cryptocurrencies
How to Start Playing On Non GamStop Bookies or How to bet with GamStop
Playing on bookmakers, not on Gamstop, is exciting, fun, and can earn you an income. The best bookmakers not on Gamstop offer some of the best sports betting experiences. With so many gambling sites not on Gamstop offering various sports betting options, bonuses, and great odds, you will find a non-Gamstop betting site that suits you.
You can bet on various non-Gamstop bookmakers via their websites or betting apps.
How to Create a Betting Account Without Gamstop
All non GamStop UK sites operate under international licenses. Regulation by renowned commissions ensures customer protection, high security, and reliability of the games and 100% genuineness of all programs.If you want to bet on sports like football, hockey, or horse racing, you need to create an account at one of the best bookmakers. You will access all of their features by logging into your betting account. Creating a betting account with sports betting sites is easy and fast.
How to create your betting account on gambling sites without Gamstop:
- Look at various gambling sites not on Gamstop and pick the best betting site
- Visit the website of your preferred non-Gamstop sportsbook
- Click on the Register/Sign tab
- Fill in the required details, including email, username, password, banking information, name, or phone number.
- Verify your personal details
- Provide a valid payment method and address
- Deposit funds into your account and start betting
With your new account with the non-Gambling site of your choice, you can set your betting preferences and place bets. You can also check account balances, pending bets, and pending withdrawals.
How to Bet Online on Non-Gamstop Sports Betting Sites
Most betting sites not registered with GamStop offer straightforward ways to start playing. However, some may have an overloaded interface, where it is not clear at a glance what to do.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to bet on different categories of websites.
Firstly, on any gambling platform, you will find a registration button. Click on it to set up a profile, verify yourself and make your first deposit.
You can get a bonus for making a deposit. Read the terms and conditions carefully, so you’ll know how easy it is to wager and what you’ll get in return.
- Next, go to the main page of the selected sports betting sites not on GamStop. There will surely be a menu with the sports.
- Hover your cursor over or click the name of a sport discipline, you will see a list of tournaments.
- Click on any championship to open the page with the proposed matches.
- The bookmaker gives a line for each match – a list of possible bets. There are categories totals, over\under and others; this is called the market.
- You study the odds, decide what is more profitable to bet on and click on the selected outcome.
- The bet is added to the bet slip, usually placed somewhere on the side of the line. In it, you write down the amount you want to spend, check if everything is correct, and send it to the bookmaker.
- You then wait until the match has been played and the results are known.
Here are a few unique features for different sports.
Betting on football can sometimes surprise you with its variety. There are over 1000 markets for Premier League matches. Football is one of the sports with the most extensive offerings. You can choose the most exotic bets with high odds.
However, the experts advise going for a straight win, goal line or Asian handicaps. These 3 markets are considered the easiest and are easier to win than the other bets.
Horse Racing & Greyhounds
In this case, you need to pay attention to market movers. These are horses or greyhounds whose odds have changed significantly. In other words, punters can over or underestimate certain animals. You can find out where people are wrong and capitalise on their false assumptions if you know about racing.
Tennis offers dozens of options for betting, so it is possible to get lost in this variety. But just like in football, there are some relatively easy and lucrative options:
- Outright Betting (Tournament Winner);
- Each way – you back the player on two fronts;
- Match Betting – there are no draws in tennis, so the wager is more straightforward compared with other sports;
- Set Betting – predict the correct score of victory in the final set and also on the margin of victory in sets;
- Over and Under.
Several markets in cricket can be most profitable for you:
- Match winner – compared to the others, this is the easiest bet;
- Toss winner – you guess the flip of a coin before the match;
- Top batsman – the player with the most runs’ amount;
- Top bowler – the player to take the most wickets;
- The first wicket — guess the method of dismissal for the first wicket;
- Most sixes — which team score the most sixes;
- Man of the match — player contributed the most to the team.
Rugby League & Union
In this sport, you can choose such popular betting sites not with GamStop:
- To Win;
- Handicap – this is the wager where a favourite has to win, or an underdog has to avoid losing by a certain number of points;
- Winning Margin – this is similar to the previous bet;
- Half Time/Full Time – a lot can change during the break;
- Team/Player to Score the First Try;
- Total Points and others.
In boxing, you can focus on relatively simple bets such as:
- to win the fight, which is a classic winner’s stake;
- to win by KO, which happens a lot in boxing, especially between heavyweights;
- bet on a particular round. These odds may be pretty good.
Betting Sports Options
Either way, you can choose from thousands of options at non GamStop betting sites. The main thing you have to do is to research the game properly. In addition, you have to be knowledgeable about the sport where you are placing your bets.
The smallest details of a sporting event, knowledge of the history of athletes, can tell you the outcome of the match. In addition, you can take advantage of live streaming and real-time stats tracker, statistics and results databases. These are all things that betting sites provide to make better guesses.
Popular Betting Organisations Not On GamStop
Here is the list of operators that are popular betting sites without GamStop.
- Usoft Gaming N.V. supports PH Sportsbook, BetSwagger, and Playhub. It has functioned since 2016, and its staff has a long expertise in game development. Mainly, it works with porn live casino titles.
- Cerberlot N.V. works with hybrid betting sites without GamStop, which offer casino and sportsbook services like Fortune Clock, Agent NoWager, and Crazy Star.
- FTD Limited, based in Cyprus, since 2012, supports such sites as The Red Lion, 24 Monaco, and Cyber Casino 3077.
- BetNow LTD functioning since 2006, so it’s one of the oldest bookies without GamStop operators. Now it works with just 1 site called BetNow.
Bonuses Of Non GamStop Bookies in the UK
All betting sites not covered by GamStop provide a whole rewards scheme for their customers. To activate this scheme, you need to register with the platform of your choice and make deposits to place your bets.
Thus, you may receive such promos and rewards:
- A welcome package can be provided in several variants: cash, free spins, cash + free spins, and free bets.
- Cache for repeated top-ups.
- Improved odds for specific sports, markets or betting types.
- Tournaments and prediction competitions with jackpots from betting site not on GamStop.
- Consolation prizes for losing bets.
- Cashback, which may be weekly or monthly.
- Loyalty programme with various privileges: increased withdrawal limits, personal manager, etc.
All this allows clients to play comfortably on their favourite sites.
Payment Methods at Non GamStop Bookies in the UK
Generally, sites not covered by GamStop provide convenient payment systems. They aim to provide customers with the most enjoyable experience possible. Therefore, payments should be fast and error-free.
Some countries in Europe have casinos and bookmakers that do not require registration. Instead, they use a bank ID, which makes payments instantly without authorisation. These platforms operate in Sweden, Finland, Germany and several other EU countries.
But as a rule, you can use such payment facilities on GamStop:
- Bank cards and transfers;
- Electronic wallets;
- Online vouchers;
- Prepaid cards;
- Mobile payments;
Features of Sports Betting Companies Not On Gamstop
Many UK punters looking to bet on their favourite sports and teams find Gamstop very frustrating. We have examined the benefits and drawbacks of playing on non-Gamstop betting sites. Scroll down and examine why it is beneficial to bet with the best betting sites without Gamstop and the possible cons.
Benefits of Online Bookmakers Not On Gamstop
Many Sports Betting Options
Many online gambling options are available if you’re looking for a way to bet on sports. Non-Gamstop sports betting companies offer plenty of different ways to enjoy the game. Most non-Gamstop bookmakers offer live betting through their mobile apps or websites.
Online gambling is popular among sports bettors because there are many different options available to bet on. Betting on any of these sports is easy and offers various bet options like point spreads, money lines, and multi-bets. The sports options on a non-Gamstop betting site include football, horse racing, rugby, cricket, and basketball, among others. You can also place wagers on individual players and teams on your preferred non-Gamstop sports betting site.
No Credit Card Betting Restriction
Not all betting sites with a UKGC license allow you to bet using your credit cards. You can bet and transact with a credit card on a non-Gamstop betting site. The best betting sites without Gamstop offer various payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, crypto, and bank transfers.
Play Without Verification
Online bookies with a UKGC license require player verifications. Punters who want to avoid the hassle of providing their personal details can play without verification on a non-Gamstop betting site. The registration process on a non-Gamstop betting site is hassle-free, fast, and simple.
A Non-gamstop Betting Site Has Many Bonuses
You will get the best offers, bonuses, and promotions on a non-Gamstop betting site. Sports bettors love online gambling because of the attractive bonuses offered by some of these non-Gamstop gambling sites. These bonuses range from free bets, cash-back promotions, and welcome offers to play and win real money. You can also get no-deposit bonuses and cash outs on your favourite non-Gamstop sportsbook.
Cons of Non-Gamstop UK Sites
We have listed the most significant drawbacks of playing on an online sportsbook without Gamstop.
Risk of Addiction
By bypassing Gamstop self-exclusion, some players without the right support and willpower can sink into gambling addiction. Players who think they have a gambling problem should self-exclude for a while until they can control their online betting activities.
Some Bookies not on Gamstop arent Licensed
Playing on a casino site or an online betting site without a license can be challenging if you have issues with your account. It is also easy to fall for scams posing as online gambling sites.
Alternatives to UK Sports Betting Sites Not on GamStop
If you are tired of sports brands and want to try something new, you can turn to casinos. We compile a ranking of casino sites not on GamStop in the UK with the best releases of slots, roulette, blackjack, and other games.
Switching to something new allows our brains to rest and feel good. So, such activities are quite capable of helping you make better sports betting.
Non GamStop Betting Sites FAQs
Is it safe to play bookies not on GamStop?
Yes, if you choose a licensed site. A licensed brand protects its customers through high regulator standards and certifications of gaming products.
Do Sportsbooks not on GamStop offer free bets?
Yes. You can get free bets on your favorite sports betting site without Gamstop and win real money.
Are winnings at betting sites not on GamStop taxable?
The tax on winnings from betting, not on Gamstop, depends on the jurisdiction of the gambling companies.
Can I self-exclude myself from bookies not on GamStop?
Yes. You can self-exclude from gambling companies, not on Gamstop, by yourself. There is no self-exclusion programme on these sites.
What are the drawbacks of betting there?
The drawbacks of betting not on Gamstop include the risk of addiction since there are no Gamstop restrictions. Also, some betting firms with Gamstop aren’t licensed.
What is a minimum deposit?
The minimum deposits to your betting accounts on various non-Gamstop sites depend on the site. Each site has its own terms on the minim deposit amount.
Does Gamstop Affect Credit Rating?
No. Unless you borrow using your credit to fund your betting activities, beating on a UKGC or non-Gamstop site will not affect your credit rating.